Monday, September 22, 2008

Liberal Platform

I had hoped for more, but the hopelessly temperamentally conservative Liberal party of Canada gave me what I expected. Dion acts as if Robert Stanfield was a Liberal icon and not Trudeau. The Liberals are not even promising to ban hand guns. I will hold my nose and vote Liberal, but only because in my riding the only two parties with a chance are the Liberals and the Conservatives. If the Liberals loose, and there is no reason to believe that they will win, I will be calling for Dion to be ousted as party leader as soon as the results are in.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

MT: you could always check out the NDP. Read the platform and the costings and hopefully you will find it more to your liking.

Anonymous said...

Yes and besides that the NDP are all morons like you....loose???