In the past the Liberals have employed a shotgun approach when disseminating Harper quotes. This was a huge mistake. Not only was the reader overwhelmed by the sure volume, but most of the quotes were pretty tepid stuff and this tended to moderate the damage some of the real gems. The Liberals need to take a few quotes and repeat them endlessly. These are the ones I would emphasize.
1) "Canada appears content to become a second-tier socialistic country, boasting ever more loudly about its economy and social services to mask its second-rate status, .... "
2) "Any country with Canada’s insecure smugness and resentment can be dangerous".
3) "In terms of the unemployed, of which we have over a million-and-a-half, I don't feel particularly bad for many of these people."
4) "You’ve got to remember that west of Winnipeg the ridings the Liberals hold are dominated by people who are either recent Asian immigrants or recent migrants from eastern Canada: people who live in ghettoes and who are not integrated into western Canadian society"
5) "Whether Canada ends up as one national government or two national governments or several national governments, or some other kind of arrangement is, quite frankly, secondary in my opinion…"